Cloud storage with automated backup is scalable, flexible and provides peace of mind. Companies are rapidly incorporating cloud technology, the ability to access distributed computer processing and storage capabilities. People are running their applications on Cloud, without restrictions of System updates, OS limitations. This maintains the productive timings, without any downtime, with 100% Uptime.
Cloud Computing Statistics For 2020
- The global public cloud computing market is set to exceed $330 billion in 2020.
- Privacy, security and lack of staff training are the top roadblocks to cloud adoption.
- 80% of companies that adopt the cloud see improvements within their IT departments within six months.
- Amazon Web Services is the leading cloud vendor with a 32% share.
Different Types of Cloud Services:
- Software as a Service (SaaS):
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
89% of companies use SaaS, where as IaaS is the fastest-growing cloud spending service with a five-year CAGR of 33.7%
Why Should You Migrate to the Cloud:
Disaster recovery (38%), flexibility (37%), and relieving IT staff’s job (36%) are among the top reasons to moving to cloud. Not only these saving money is also a good incentive.